The Self Directed IRA Handbook
The Handbook clearly explains the prohibited transaction rules, investment structures, common self directed IRA investment assets (real estate, private company, IRA/LLCs, private equity, hedge funds, crowdfunding, precious metals), and IRA tax pitfalls (UBIT & UDFI tax). The Handbook also includes extensive FAQs after each chapter, and nearly 130 citations to cases, statutes, rulings, and opinions from the IRS and DOL.
*Free shipping on the paperback book in the U.S.
- Over 35,000 copies sold
- Most-Widely Used Book in the SDIRA Industry
- Endorsed and used by most major self-directed IRA custodians
- A Five-Star Rated Amazon Best-Seller
- 19 Chapters Covering all Topics Applicable to
- $19.99 Paperback, $9.99 E-Book, or $25.99 for Both